ConnectNY, a division of WCNY, produced and aired “Threats to our Drinking to Our Drinking Water”: A very informative program about water quality in the NY waterways and lakes. To view go to: wcny.org/connect-ny
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: Teaching about water quality to Auburn classrooms”; Kim Mills, OWLA Board Memeber
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: New board looks to the future”; Ann Robson, President Elect OWLA
- Auburn Citizen Article: “If We Lose the Hemlocks”; Dana Hall, President of OWLA
- Ongoing efforts for a cleaner Owasco Lake by Rick Nelson
- Use AmazonSmile For Your Holiday Shopping and Help Support OWLA!