ConnectNY, a division of WCNY, produced and aired “Threats to our Drinking to Our Drinking Water”: A very informative program about water quality in the NY waterways and lakes. To view go to: wcny.org/connect-ny
- Public rollout for Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations Begins in Auburn.
- Urge Governor Cuomo to Sign The Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019
- New York State Department of Health Offers New Advice on Consumption of Fish in Some NY Waters
- Please take a moment and read this important call to action to help stop a garbage incinerator in Romulus
- Contact Albany To Express Your Concerns About Owasco Lake