A March 29, 2019 Auburn Citizen article by Ryan Franklin outlines a first look at the new Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations. These enforceable requirements are being updated for the first time since 1984. The presentation was given by Cayuga County Director of Planning and Economic Development Steve Lynch at the March 28 Auburn, NY City Council Meeting.
- “Achieving Sustainability on a Large Dairy Farm” OWLA Briefing 2019 Report
- OWLA Thanks Contributors to Watershed Ditches Remediation Project
- Nature Conservancy sponsored focus group featuring behavior science company, Evidn.
- OWLA Finishing Up Lake Project
- OWLA: A Summer Well Spent by OWLA Intern Lexi Mitchell