A March 29, 2019 Auburn Citizen article by Ryan Franklin outlines a first look at the new Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations. These enforceable requirements are being updated for the first time since 1984. The presentation was given by Cayuga County Director of Planning and Economic Development Steve Lynch at the March 28 Auburn, NY City Council Meeting.
- Auburn Citizen Article: “If We Lose the Hemlocks”; Dana Hall, President of OWLA
- Ongoing efforts for a cleaner Owasco Lake by Rick Nelson
- Use AmazonSmile For Your Holiday Shopping and Help Support OWLA!
- Great News! Finger Lakes Land Trust Helping to Preserve Owasco Flats!
- Owasco Lake Level News – September 25, 2020