A March 29, 2019 Auburn Citizen article by Ryan Franklin outlines a first look at the new Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations. These enforceable requirements are being updated for the first time since 1984. The presentation was given by Cayuga County Director of Planning and Economic Development Steve Lynch at the March 28 Auburn, NY City Council Meeting.
- US Representative John Katko Visits with Local Lake Conservation Groups to Discuss HABs
- Linda Vitale: OWLA: It takes a community to protect Owasco Lake
- Public rollout for Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations Begins in Auburn.
- Urge Governor Cuomo to Sign The Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019
- New York State Department of Health Offers New Advice on Consumption of Fish in Some NY Waters