A March 29, 2019 Auburn Citizen article by Ryan Franklin outlines a first look at the new Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations. These enforceable requirements are being updated for the first time since 1984. The presentation was given by Cayuga County Director of Planning and Economic Development Steve Lynch at the March 28 Auburn, NY City Council Meeting.
- Lake Foam Analysis – Canandaigua Lake
- 2020 New York State Federation of Lake Associations (NYSFOLA) Webinar Series
- Owasco Lake and the Post Family Through Nine Generations By Mickie Post, Article to the Citizen
- Recent Study Suggests Cyanobacteria Toxin May Kill Invasive Mussel Larvae
- Moravia Middle School Student Among DEC ‘We All Live in a Watershed Poster Contest’ Winners