A March 29, 2019 Auburn Citizen article by Ryan Franklin outlines a first look at the new Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations. These enforceable requirements are being updated for the first time since 1984. The presentation was given by Cayuga County Director of Planning and Economic Development Steve Lynch at the March 28 Auburn, NY City Council Meeting.
- The Story of Willow Point by Sheila Osborne, Article to the Citizen
- WHAT’S IN A GLASS OF WATER By Jon Robson, Article to the Citizen
- Behavioral Science in the Finger Lakes Presented by Evidn
- Cayuga County Shoreline Protection Effort Wins NYS Grant
- “Achieving Sustainability on a Large Dairy Farm” OWLA Briefing 2019 Report