The NYS Budget has been finalized, but Governor Coumo has yet to sign the Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019, which would prohibit the construction of garbage incinerators within the Finger Lakes watershed. Please go to https:://senecalakeguardian.org/Take-Action-Call-to-Stop-Dirty-Garbage-Incinerator and call or email the Governor’s office to urge him to sign this bill.
- Public rollout for Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations Begins in Auburn.
- Urge Governor Cuomo to Sign The Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019
- New York State Department of Health Offers New Advice on Consumption of Fish in Some NY Waters
- Please take a moment and read this important call to action to help stop a garbage incinerator in Romulus
- Contact Albany To Express Your Concerns About Owasco Lake