The NYS Budget has been finalized, but Governor Coumo has yet to sign the Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019, which would prohibit the construction of garbage incinerators within the Finger Lakes watershed. Please go to https:://senecalakeguardian.org/Take-Action-Call-to-Stop-Dirty-Garbage-Incinerator and call or email the Governor’s office to urge him to sign this bill.
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: Teaching about water quality to Auburn classrooms”; Kim Mills, OWLA Board Memeber
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: New board looks to the future”; Ann Robson, President Elect OWLA
- Auburn Citizen Article: “If We Lose the Hemlocks”; Dana Hall, President of OWLA
- Ongoing efforts for a cleaner Owasco Lake by Rick Nelson
- Use AmazonSmile For Your Holiday Shopping and Help Support OWLA!