The NYS Budget has been finalized, but Governor Coumo has yet to sign the Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019, which would prohibit the construction of garbage incinerators within the Finger Lakes watershed. Please go to https:://senecalakeguardian.org/Take-Action-Call-to-Stop-Dirty-Garbage-Incinerator and call or email the Governor’s office to urge him to sign this bill.
- Lake Foam Analysis – Canandaigua Lake
- 2020 New York State Federation of Lake Associations (NYSFOLA) Webinar Series
- Owasco Lake and the Post Family Through Nine Generations By Mickie Post, Article to the Citizen
- Recent Study Suggests Cyanobacteria Toxin May Kill Invasive Mussel Larvae
- Moravia Middle School Student Among DEC ‘We All Live in a Watershed Poster Contest’ Winners