The NYS Budget has been finalized, but Governor Coumo has yet to sign the Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019, which would prohibit the construction of garbage incinerators within the Finger Lakes watershed. Please go to https:://senecalakeguardian.org/Take-Action-Call-to-Stop-Dirty-Garbage-Incinerator and call or email the Governor’s office to urge him to sign this bill.
- US Representative John Katko Visits with Local Lake Conservation Groups to Discuss HABs
- Linda Vitale: OWLA: It takes a community to protect Owasco Lake
- Public rollout for Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations Begins in Auburn.
- Urge Governor Cuomo to Sign The Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019
- New York State Department of Health Offers New Advice on Consumption of Fish in Some NY Waters