The NYS Budget has been finalized, but Governor Coumo has yet to sign the Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019, which would prohibit the construction of garbage incinerators within the Finger Lakes watershed. Please go to https:://senecalakeguardian.org/Take-Action-Call-to-Stop-Dirty-Garbage-Incinerator and call or email the Governor’s office to urge him to sign this bill.
- The Story of Willow Point by Sheila Osborne, Article to the Citizen
- WHAT’S IN A GLASS OF WATER By Jon Robson, Article to the Citizen
- Behavioral Science in the Finger Lakes Presented by Evidn
- Cayuga County Shoreline Protection Effort Wins NYS Grant
- “Achieving Sustainability on a Large Dairy Farm” OWLA Briefing 2019 Report