The NYS Budget has been finalized, but Governor Coumo has yet to sign the Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019, which would prohibit the construction of garbage incinerators within the Finger Lakes watershed. Please go to https:://senecalakeguardian.org/Take-Action-Call-to-Stop-Dirty-Garbage-Incinerator and call or email the Governor’s office to urge him to sign this bill.
- Auburn Citizen Article: “Owasco Lake’s protection” by Jillian Aluisio, Watershed Inspector
- Auburn Citizen Article: “Hemlock hunters return to woods” by DR. DANA HALL AND CAROLINE MARSCHNER
- Auburn Citizen Article: “Owasco Watershed Lake Association: What is CSLAP?” by OWLA Board Member Peter Rogers
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: Volunteers work to protect Owasco Lake” by OWLA President Ann Robson
- Become a Business Member Today!