The NYS Budget has been finalized, but Governor Coumo has yet to sign the Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019, which would prohibit the construction of garbage incinerators within the Finger Lakes watershed. Please go to https:://senecalakeguardian.org/Take-Action-Call-to-Stop-Dirty-Garbage-Incinerator and call or email the Governor’s office to urge him to sign this bill.
- “Achieving Sustainability on a Large Dairy Farm” OWLA Briefing 2019 Report
- OWLA Thanks Contributors to Watershed Ditches Remediation Project
- Nature Conservancy sponsored focus group featuring behavior science company, Evidn.
- OWLA Finishing Up Lake Project
- OWLA: A Summer Well Spent by OWLA Intern Lexi Mitchell