Representative Katko met for an hour on Monday, July 29 with government agency reps and lake association members to learn more about ongoing efforts to research and mitigate HABs in his constituency’s water bodies including Owasco Lake, Skaneateles Lake and Cayuga Lake.
- The Story of Willow Point by Sheila Osborne, Article to the Citizen
- WHAT’S IN A GLASS OF WATER By Jon Robson, Article to the Citizen
- Behavioral Science in the Finger Lakes Presented by Evidn
- Cayuga County Shoreline Protection Effort Wins NYS Grant
- “Achieving Sustainability on a Large Dairy Farm” OWLA Briefing 2019 Report