Representative Katko met for an hour on Monday, July 29 with government agency reps and lake association members to learn more about ongoing efforts to research and mitigate HABs in his constituency’s water bodies including Owasco Lake, Skaneateles Lake and Cayuga Lake.
- Cayuga County Shoreline Protection Effort Wins NYS Grant
- “Achieving Sustainability on a Large Dairy Farm” OWLA Briefing 2019 Report
- OWLA Thanks Contributors to Watershed Ditches Remediation Project
- Nature Conservancy sponsored focus group featuring behavior science company, Evidn.
- OWLA Finishing Up Lake Project