Representative Katko met for an hour on Monday, July 29 with government agency reps and lake association members to learn more about ongoing efforts to research and mitigate HABs in his constituency’s water bodies including Owasco Lake, Skaneateles Lake and Cayuga Lake.
- US Representative John Katko Visits with Local Lake Conservation Groups to Discuss HABs
- Linda Vitale: OWLA: It takes a community to protect Owasco Lake
- Public rollout for Owasco Lake Watershed Rules and Regulations Begins in Auburn.
- Urge Governor Cuomo to Sign The Finger Lakes Community Preservation Act of 2019
- New York State Department of Health Offers New Advice on Consumption of Fish in Some NY Waters