Representative Katko met for an hour on Monday, July 29 with government agency reps and lake association members to learn more about ongoing efforts to research and mitigate HABs in his constituency’s water bodies including Owasco Lake, Skaneateles Lake and Cayuga Lake.
- Lake Foam Analysis – Canandaigua Lake
- 2020 New York State Federation of Lake Associations (NYSFOLA) Webinar Series
- Owasco Lake and the Post Family Through Nine Generations By Mickie Post, Article to the Citizen
- Recent Study Suggests Cyanobacteria Toxin May Kill Invasive Mussel Larvae
- Moravia Middle School Student Among DEC ‘We All Live in a Watershed Poster Contest’ Winners