The Nature Conservancy is actively working in the Owasco Lake Watershed with the Australia-based behavioral science company, Evidn. The goal of this project is to better understand how groups react to change, in this case farmers working with soil health. The Nature Conservancy is hosting several focus groups involving watershed partners including OWLA.
- Cayuga County Shoreline Protection Effort Wins NYS Grant
- “Achieving Sustainability on a Large Dairy Farm” OWLA Briefing 2019 Report
- OWLA Thanks Contributors to Watershed Ditches Remediation Project
- Nature Conservancy sponsored focus group featuring behavior science company, Evidn.
- OWLA Finishing Up Lake Project