The Nature Conservancy is actively working in the Owasco Lake Watershed with the Australia-based behavioral science company, Evidn. The goal of this project is to better understand how groups react to change, in this case farmers working with soil health. The Nature Conservancy is hosting several focus groups involving watershed partners including OWLA.
- 2020 New York State Federation of Lake Associations (NYSFOLA) Webinar Series
- Owasco Lake and the Post Family Through Nine Generations By Mickie Post, Article to the Citizen
- Recent Study Suggests Cyanobacteria Toxin May Kill Invasive Mussel Larvae
- Moravia Middle School Student Among DEC ‘We All Live in a Watershed Poster Contest’ Winners
- The Story of Willow Point by Sheila Osborne, Article to the Citizen