The Nature Conservancy is actively working in the Owasco Lake Watershed with the Australia-based behavioral science company, Evidn. The goal of this project is to better understand how groups react to change, in this case farmers working with soil health. The Nature Conservancy is hosting several focus groups involving watershed partners including OWLA.
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: Teaching about water quality to Auburn classrooms”; Kim Mills, OWLA Board Memeber
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: New board looks to the future”; Ann Robson, President Elect OWLA
- Auburn Citizen Article: “If We Lose the Hemlocks”; Dana Hall, President of OWLA
- Ongoing efforts for a cleaner Owasco Lake by Rick Nelson
- Use AmazonSmile For Your Holiday Shopping and Help Support OWLA!