The Nature Conservancy is actively working in the Owasco Lake Watershed with the Australia-based behavioral science company, Evidn. The goal of this project is to better understand how groups react to change, in this case farmers working with soil health. The Nature Conservancy is hosting several focus groups involving watershed partners including OWLA.
- Auburn Citizen Article: “Owasco Lake’s protection” by Jillian Aluisio, Watershed Inspector
- Auburn Citizen Article: “Hemlock hunters return to woods” by DR. DANA HALL AND CAROLINE MARSCHNER
- Auburn Citizen Article: “Owasco Watershed Lake Association: What is CSLAP?” by OWLA Board Member Peter Rogers
- Auburn Citizen Article: “OWLA: Volunteers work to protect Owasco Lake” by OWLA President Ann Robson
- Become a Business Member Today!